Monday 20 July 2015

First try at KIKO make up


For my birthday two of my friends bought me some KIKO products, a brand I was yet to try. A store has recently opened up in Nottingham and I hadn't had a chance to go down and have a look so I was excited to finally see some of their products. 



The highlighter, called Mosaic is beautiful, and when applied on to the skin gives a gorgeous sun-kissed glow, despite the more cool toned pigment in the pan. The packaging is quite weighted giving a luxurious feel when you hold it, and the lipstick packaging is equally impressive.

So far I have been very impressed with KIKO, the nail polishes last extremely well and the highlighter is beautiful - to wear and to look at!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that highlighter looks so stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunning! Gives a beautiful highlight on the tops of the cheekbones and the cupids bow! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...