Saturday 18 July 2015

MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION


Once upon a time I wrote this post, gushing over my first ever MAC lipstick (Pink Plaid). If anyone told me back then I would own 12 (eek!) in the next two years I don't think I would have believed them. But here I am, writing a post about my MAC lipstick collection!


L-R: Pink Plaid | Creme Cup | Russian Red | Kelly Yum Yum | Lady Bug | Rebel | Heroine | Velvet Teddy | Twig | Brave | Viva Glam Miley Cyrus


I love the more pink/nude shades as I feel I get more wear out of them (not to mention they're less discreet when they start to wear off than some of the bright pinks!) My favourite, which I undoubtedly wear the most is Twig, a cremesheen finish.

*I received a broken Brave lipstick (imagine the heartbreak) but I was sent another so I actually have 2 - the container is broken so it can't be twisted up, so when I've finished one of them I'll place the lipstick in another*

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely collection, I really like Creme Cup <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennie! Creme Cup is such a pretty pink! xx

      Delete
  2. Some of them from us hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...