Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello 2015

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great night whether you were hitting the town or curled up in front of the TV.

I can remember receiving a (One Direction) 2014 calendar from one of my best friends for Christmas 2013, which made me think of the year ahead. When opening it up and placing it on my wall in January, it scared me thinking how different my life will be come December. And September. Even August! I think it's safe to say 2014 was a very big year in my life, and definitely an unforgettable one.

I left school. I did my A Level exams. I turned 18. I got my A Level results. I left home. And started university. 

Not to mention a brilliant holiday in Turkey, prom, V Festival and having a great laugh with my friends during the summer. Phew!

I can't wait to see what 2015 brings.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...