Monday 16 March 2015

Fragrance Packaging Design Booklet

Wow. What a morning!

After possibly the most stressful morning ever, I am so happy I could bounce to the moon.

There is truly nothing like holding your (or a group's) publication just after it has been printed for the first time.


As a team we had to create an A4 12 page spiral/wire bound booklet for a briefing session with second year Graphic Design students. The booklet had 4 sections where we had to discuss our concept, consumer, competition and then the bottle and packaging.

As one member of our team was away on a trip, we designed the booklet as a group, whilst each focusing on a particular section.

I'm so proud of our booklet and the briefing session went down like a storm! After working on our concept and brand for so long now, we finally had it down to a T and I felt so passionate and enthusiastic selling our idea to our designers. I can't wait to see what they come up with!

I've uploaded the team booklet to ISSU:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...