Wednesday 19 November 2014

Life in photos #7



1. I am not a morning person. No. No. No. | 2. I was up and awake and it was still dark outside | 3. The V&A | 4. Burberry flagship store on Regent Street | 5. Christmas Starbucks - Honey and Almond hot chocolate | 6. Inside the V&A | 7. Who Are You? | 8. navigating our way around the underground (quite impressed I figured it out so quickly, it had been a while!) | 9. A detail of Grayson Perry's Comfort Blanket (also sums me up)

On Monday we had a trip to London predominantly to see The Horst exhibition at the V&A. It's strange being so far away from it. I didn't go there that often, but it only takes me 40 minutes by train from home and the traffic on the coach journey there took almost 5 hours from Notts *shudder*. However I did sleep the whole journey!

In the space of 6 hours we went to:
  • The Horst exhibition at the V&A
  • London College of Fashion to see Simon Costin's Impossible Catwalk Shows
  • Oxford Street and Regent Street
  • Burberry flagship store on Regent Street
  • Grayson Perry: Who Are you? exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...